2MP Starlight HDCVI CCTV IR Eyeball
2MP Starlight HDCVI CCTV – PXC-612-F2G-A-36 Features
- Experience 1080P full HD video and the simplicity of using existing cabling infrastructure with HDCVI.
- The 1080P starlight HDCVI camera presents a high quality image with rich details even under extreme low-light conditions.
- Also, the Lite series features compact design and friendly price.
- It offers various motorised vari-focal/fixed lens models with a multi-language OSD and HD/SD switchable output.
- Its structural flexibility and high cost-performance makes the camera an ideal choice for SMB solutions.
- With the adoption of high performance sensor, the camera is able to provide incomparable performance even under extreme lowlight environment.
- The starlight feature allows more details to be captured and accurate colour to be recognised at night or in scenes with limited illumination.
- Audio information is used as supplementary evidence in video surveillance applications.
- The HDCVI camera supports audio signal transmission over coaxial cable.
- In addition, it adopts unique audio processing and transmission technology that best restores source audio and eliminates noise, guaranteeing the quality and effectiveness of collected audio information.
Prolux IP CCTV Range & HD-CVI CCTV Series – 2019 Full Range
|Image Sensor||1/2.8” CMOS|
|Effective Pixels||1920(H)×1080(V), 2MP|
|Electronic Shutter Speed||PAL: 1/25~1/100000s|
|Minimum Illumination||0.005 Lux/F1.6, 30IRE, 0 Lux IR on|
|S/N Ratio||More than 65dB|
|IR Distance||Up to 50m (164feet)|
|IR On/Off Control||Auto / Manual|
|Lens Type||Fixed lens / Fixed iris|
|Focal Length||3.6mm (2.8mm, 6mm Optional)|
|Angle of View||H: 86.9° (106.0°/52.9°)|
|Close Focus Distance||1200mm (600mm/2400mm)|
How to Enable Starlight on Prolux [PXC-612I4W] IP CCTV Camera [2019 Tutorial]
Long Distance Transmission
- HDCVI technology guarantees real- me transmission at long distance without any loss.
- It supports up to 800m(1080P)/1200m(720P) trans- mission via coaxial cable, and up to 300m(1080P)/450m(720P) via UTP cable.
Simplicity of 2MP Starlight HDCVI CCTV
- HDCVI technology inherits the born feature of simplicity from traditional analog surveillance system, making itself a best choice for investment protection.
- HDCVI system can seamlessly upgrade the traditional analog system without replacing existing coaxial cabling.
- The plug and play approach enables full HD video surveillance without the hassle of configuring a network.
- The camera supports multiple video formats including HDCVI, CVBS and other two common HD analog formats in the market.
- The four formats can be switched over through OSD menu or by PFM820 (UTC controller).
- This feature makes the camera to be compatible with most end users existing HD/SD DVRs.
- OSD menu provides multiple image adjustments and function settings to meet the requirements of different monitoring scenes.
- The OSD menu includes configurations such as backlight mode, day/night, white balance, privacy mask and mo on detect.
- The camera supports 11 languages for OSD menu, namely, Chinese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Polish.
Protection Level of 2MP Starlight HDCVI CCTV
- The camera’s outstanding reliability is unsurpassed due to its rugged design.
- The camera is protected against water and dust with IP67 ranking, making it suitable for indoor or outdoor environments.
- With working temperature range of-40 °C to +60 °C (-40 °F to +140 °F), the camera is designed for extreme temperature environments.
- Supporting ±30% input voltage tolerance, this camera suits even the most unstable power supply conditions.
- Its 4KV lightning rating provides protection against the camera and its structure from the effects of lightning.
How to Enable Audio from the DVR Interface (Prolux DVRs) Updated Tutorial!!
Accessories Compatibility with
- Dahua Water-proof Junction Box – PFA130-E
- Neat & Integrated design
- Material: Aluminum
- IP66 junction box
2. Dahua Water-proof Wall Mount Bracket – PFB204W
3. Dahua Pole Mount Bracket – PFA152-E
- Material: aluminum & SUS304
- Pole mount bracket
- Aesthetic design
4. Dahua 12VDC Power Supply – PFM321
- Provides Power to One Camera
- 1 A Output
- 12 VDC Output Power
- Overcurrent and Overvoltage Protection
- Use the PFM321 12VDC Power Supply from Dahua Technology to power to a camera with a maximum output of 1 A.
- The power supply features over-current, over-voltage protection for safe operation.
5.. Dahua DC12V1.5A Power Adapter – PFM320D-015
- Easy installation.
- Support working with indicator light.
- Support -30℃~+70℃ wide-range temperature operation, and the full load.
- Efficiency of the power supply can be up to 100% at these temperatures.
- Accurate over-current, over-voltage protection.
6.. Dahua DC12V2A Power Adapter – PFM300
The Dahua PFM300 is a DC12V 2A power supply adapter with an L/N input terminal block and a 12VDC output DC male connector. The PFM300 can be mounted against a wall.
- Easy to connect
- Structural waterproof design
- Accurate over current and voltage load protection
- “V0” fire protection
- 12VDC 2A
- Junction function for camera wiring or for placing video balun of HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS cameras.
- Working temperature -30℃ ~ + 70℃