Dahua 16 Channel Penta-brid 1080P Compact 1U Digital Video Recorder
With the surveillance operators pursuing to HD/UHD which further adds the
storage and transmission cost, HDCVI H.265+/H.265 has been released to
incredibly decrease the required bitrate while ensuring the video quality in
realizing high-resolution surveillance such as 4MP/4K.
The Lite Series is designed for high-cost performance and quality. The range
offers a great solution for users facing budget constraints who both require
quality and performance. And with the adoption of Smart H.265+/H.265,
the series improves encoding efficiency, saving on bandwidth/storage costs,
and significantly reducing the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Smart H.265+: Smart Codec, H.265+ can reduce up to 90% bit rate and storage
requirements compared with H.264 without having to invest in new
- HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS Auto-detect: The XVR can auto recognize the signal of front-camera without any setting.
- UHD Camera Input: The XVR supports up to 4MP HDCVI camera and 6MP IP camera input.
- Coaxial Audio/Upgrade/Alarm: The integrated design can reduce wiring troubles which makes it much more
cost-effective and convenient for installation.
- Long Distance Transmission: The HDCVI system supports long-distance transmission over coaxial cable
and UTP, max. 700m for 4K/4MP, 800m for 1080P and 1200m for 720P.
- Intelligent Video System (IVS): With built-in intelligent video analytics, Dahua 16 Channel Penta-brid 1080P XVR5116HS-X1 has the ability to detect and analyze moving objects for improved video surveillance. The XVR
provides optional standard intelligence at the edge allowing detection of
multiple object behaviours such as abandoned or missing objects. IVS also supports Tripwire analytics, allowing the camera to detect when a predetermined line has been crossed
- Face Detection: It is a typical technology being used in a variety of applications for
searching or identification of individuals
- Smart Search: This function helps you get more motion detect video during a short
time through drawing a region when playback. It is very useful when an