Dahua 5MP Full-color Built in Mic Active Deterrence TIOC Fixed-focal Eyeball WizSense Network Camera
- 5MP, 1/2.7” CMOS image sensor, low illuminance, high image definition
- Outputs max. 5MP (2592 × 1944) @20 fps, and supports 4MP (2688 ×1520) @25/30 fps
- H.265 codec, high compression rate, low bit rate
- Built-in warm illuminator, and the max. illumination distance: 30 m
- ROI, SMART H.264+/H.265+, flexible coding, applicable to various bandwidth and storage environments
- Rotation mode, WDR, 3D DNR, HLC, BLC, digital watermarking, applicable to various monitoring scenes
- Intelligent detection: Intrusion, tripwire (support the classification and accurate detection of vehicle and human)
- Abnormality detection: Motion detection, video tampering, scene changing, audio detection, no SD card, SD card full, SD card error, network disconnection, IP conflict, illegal access, and voltage detection.
- Supports sound and light alarm linkage. When an alarm is triggered, the camera links sound alarm and light flashing.
- Supports one-tap disarming. You can disarm the events of alarm output, sending email, audio, and light in the configured period.
- Alarm: 1 in, 1 out; audio: 1 in, 1 out; supports max. 256 G Micro SD card, built-in Mic and spearker
- 12V DC/PoE power supply
- IP67 protection
- SMD Plus
- Red and blue flashlight alarm
Free shipping is valid now on select in-stock items while supplies last, with a qualifying subtotal order of £200 or more. Orders can be combined with any other offers, promotions, or discounts. The free shipping offer is automatically applied at checkout when the cart subtotal meets the qualifying threshold. Furthermore, Trader customers can see more discounted prices for all products.
Full payment must be received before delivery can be arranged for any goods ordered from CUCCTV We accept payments from PayPal or credit /debit card. For security reasons and to protect our customers when payment is made by card, CUCCTV will only deliver goods to the address where the card is registered only for first time order .
Orders received by CUCCTV before 4pm on a working day will be dispatched on the same day using Parcel Force 24 and will normally be delivered on the next working day. A working day is Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays. Deliveries to Northern Ireland will take longer. Most of our deliveries are received on the day after dispatch, however Parcel Force 24 is NOT guaranteed next day delivery and CUCCTV shall not be responsible for any costs or inconvenience incurred arising from late delivery of goods.
We do not dispatch website orders for delivery over the weekend, so if you order during the weekend the order will be dispatched on Monday.
The vast majority of CUCCTV deliveries are received without incident, however if you should incur problems please notify us within 2 working days to allow us to help. Insurance is included in our delivery prices and you will be asked to sign for your goods upon delivery.
When signing you are confirming that the goods have been received in good condition. If you do not check the goods please write ‘unchecked’ on the paperwork. Please refuse delivery of any package which does not appear to be in good condition unless you have checked the contents and are happy to accept them. If you are not available to sign for the goods Parcel Force will leave a calling card informing you of where you can collect your parcel and a telephone number to call if you prefer to arrange rede