Prolux IP CCTV System – 4MP Starlight ePoE IP Camera
8 Channel Prolux NVR
- Prolux IP CCTV System has a 4 Megapixel IP Camera featured by progressive scan STARVIS CMOS Sensor
- Smart detection supported
- Multiple network monitoring
- 3.6mm fixed lens
- Built-in Mic
- Max. IR LEDs Length 50m
- Micro SD memory, IP67, PoE
- The ePoE technology of Prolux, designed internally, adopts advanced 2D-PAM3 coding modulation from physical layer, and realises full duplex transmission over 800 meters at the speed of 10Mbps, or 300 meters at the speed of 100Mbps via Cat 5 or coaxial cable media.
- It supports PoE and PoC power supply technology which has greatly simplified construction and wiring.
- Prolux ePoE technology o er a new way to accomplish long distance transmission between IP camera and network switch.
- It allows more flexible surveillance system design, improves reliability and saves construction and wiring cost.
- The camera achieves vivid images, even in the most intense contrast lighting conditions, using industry-leading wide dynamic range (WDR) technology.
- For applications with both bright and low lighting conditions that change quickly, true WDR (120 dB) optimises both the bright and dark areas of a scene at the same me to provide usable video.
- With the adoption of high performance sensor, the camera is able to provide incomparable performance even under extreme lowlight environment.
- The Starvis feature allows more details to be captured and accurate colour to be recognised at night or in scenes with limited illumination.
- In addition, it adopts unique audio processing and transmission technology that best restores source audio and eliminates noise, guaranteeing the quality and effectiveness of collected audio information.
- Prolux cameras operate in extreme temperature environments, rated for use in temperatures from –30° C to +60° C (-22° F to +140° F) with 95% humidity.
- An optional heater module extends the multi-sensor camera’s temperature range to -40° C to + 60° C (-40° F to +140° F), allowing the camera to operate in the harshest environments.
- The camera allows for ±30% input voltage tolerance, suitable for the most unstable conditions for outdoor applications.
- Its 6KV lightning rating provides effective protection for both the camera and its structure against lightning.
- Subjected and certified to rigorous dust and immersion tests (IP67), the camera is the choice for installation in even the most unforgiving environments.
- Smart H.265+ is the optimised implementation of the H.265 codec that uses a scene-adaptive encoding strategy, dynamic GOP, dynamic ROI, flexible multi-frame reference structure and intelligent noise reduction to deliver high-quality video without straining the network.
- Smart H.265+ technology reduces bit rate and storage requirements by up to 70% when compared to standard H.265 video compression.
How to Enable Audio from the DVR Interface (Prolux DVRs) Today!!
- Click to download the Data-sheet.
▶ [Smart H.265+] Smart Codec, H.265+ can reduce up to 90% bit rate and storage requirements compared with H.264 without having to invest in new cameras. The XVR supports up to 5MP HDCVI camera and 8MP IP cameras input.
▶ [Coaxial Audio/Upgrade/Alarm] The integrated design can reduce wiring troubles which makes it much more cost-effective and convenient for installation.
▶ [POS Functionality] This function includes POS ticket information overlay and search which can be widely used in retail programs. It is a typical technology being used in a variety of applications for searching or identification of individuals.
▶ [Long Distance Transmission] The HDCVI system supports long distance transmission over coaxial cable and UTP, max. 700m for 4K/5MP, 800m for 1080P and 1200m for 720P. The smart fan can automatically turn on or turn o according to the CPU temperature. This function can effectively reduce the fan noise to provide a better user experience.
730 days One hundred percent money-back guarantee. We will refund you immediately if you are not satisfied with our product.