The new wired shock sensors are designed to detect and analyse a forcible shock and provide early warning of an attempted intrusion before a break-in occurs, ensuring the safety of people and property inside. The Impaq SC includes dual sensor functionality with a contact and shock to facilitate a confirmed alarm from a single device. The new Impaq range uses accelerometer tecnology which ensures detection in any mounted orientation. It can also be used to detect movement or location change.
The introduction of the new European shock sensor standard (EN50131-2-8) brings the opportunity to offer customers a more accurate, reliable and user configurable product. The new range contains superior accelerometer technology which provides a much higher level of accuracy for detecting and analysing vibrations in comparison to the piezoelectric technology currently used, and therefore can reduce false alarms.
- Detects in any mounted orientation and on most
- Protects windows, doors and walls by alarming at the first
indication of an attack.
- Intuitive LED indications take you step by step through
the sensitivity set up process, ensuring you can quickly
install the product and minimise false alarms.
- Impaq SC works as a dual zone sensor and the magnet
can be positioned on either side of the device.
- The only third party certified EN50131 Grade 2 wired
shock sensors on the market, highlighting Texecom’s
commitment to providing world class third party
approved professional security products.
- Built in EOL resistors for the majority of industry panels to
ensure simple grade compliance.