The MP500 Kit transmits network data via existing electrical circuits, avoiding any negative influence obstacles have on the network. Enjoy a stable extended network with a transmission distance of up to 300 meters (on the same electrical circuit). Perfect for 4K streaming, online gaming, and graphics-intensive applications.
Dual Gigabit Transmission Fast. Unlimited. Enjoyable.
Equipped with advanced HomePlug AV2 technology, the maximum powerline transmission rate reaches a stunning 1000 Mbps—with a gigabit port that delivers a high-quality network through any one of your outlets.
Plug and Play
Immediately extend your network as soon as you connect one, without complex wiring and configuration. Simply connect an MP500 adapter to your router and plug another one into any outlet where you need wired internet service.
- Modulation Technology: OFDM (PLC)
- Security: Powerline Security: 128-bit AES
- Dimensions: 101*60*36 mm
- Button: Pair/Reset button
- Standards and Protocols: HomePlug AV2, HomePlug AV, IEEE 1901, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- LED: Power
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 2.87 W (220 V/50 Hz) , Typical: 2.35 W (220 V/50 Hz) , Standby: 0.64 W (220 V/50 Hz)
- Range: 300 Meters over electrical circuit
- Certifications: CE, RoHS
- Package Contents: Powerline Ethernet Adapter, 6.5 ft. (2 m) Ethernet cable (RJ45), Quick Installation Guide
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F ~104°F), Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing, Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing