- Third-party certified to EN54 parts 2 and 4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB).
- Intuitive user-friendly interface with colour-coded buttons and combined keypad/keyswitch entry.
- Manufactured by C-TEC in the UK.
- Four AlarmSense zone circuits – compatible with Apollo’s AlarmSense detectors, call points, sounders and visual indicators.
- Four conventional sounder circuits.
- Integral 1.5A EN54-4/A2 compliant switch mode PSU.
- Wide range of engineering functions including zone test, coincidence, zone delay and non-latching zones.
- Two on-board relays (Fire and Fault).
- Two open-collector outputs (Remote and Reset).
- ‘Class change’ and alert inputs.
- Installer-friendly design.
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure – no bezel required.
- Low 25mA quiescent current.
- Multiple indicators.
- System expansion connections provided for up to eight two-wire repeaters (one CFP761 network card required per system).
- Space for two x 12V 3.3Ah VRLA batteries.
CFP AlarmSense 4 Zone Two-Wire Fire Alarm Panel
£206.39 inc. VAT
LPCB certified to EN54-2/4, C-TEC’s CFP two-wire 4 zone AlarmSense fire panel is designed to work with Apollo’s AlarmSense range of detectors, call points, sounders and visual indicators.
Most conventional fire systems work with two pairs of wires per zone: one pair for detection devices; the other for alarm devices. By using different voltage bands for quiescent and alarm states, AlarmSense components can be connected to the same pair of supply wires. This reliable technology takes all of the complexity out of fire system design, leading to quicker, more flexible installation and around a 20-25% reduction of labour over a standard four wire system.
The CFP704-2 includes four AlarmSense zones, four conventional sounder circuits, class change & alert inputs and on-board fire & fault relays. A wide range of engineering functions are also provided including selectable zone delays, coincidence and non-latching zone facilities.
Free shipping is valid now on select in-stock items while supplies last, with a qualifying subtotal order of £200 or more. Orders can be combined with any other offers, promotions, or discounts. The free shipping offer is automatically applied at checkout when the cart subtotal meets the qualifying threshold. Furthermore, Trader customers can see more discounted prices for all products.
Full payment must be received before delivery can be arranged for any goods ordered from CUCCTV We accept payments from PayPal or credit /debit card. For security reasons and to protect our customers when payment is made by card, CUCCTV will only deliver goods to the address where the card is registered only for first time order .
Orders received by CUCCTV before 4pm on a working day will be dispatched on the same day using Parcel Force 24 and will normally be delivered on the next working day. A working day is Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays. Deliveries to Northern Ireland will take longer. Most of our deliveries are received on the day after dispatch, however Parcel Force 24 is NOT guaranteed next day delivery and CUCCTV shall not be responsible for any costs or inconvenience incurred arising from late delivery of goods.
We do not dispatch website orders for delivery over the weekend, so if you order during the weekend the order will be dispatched on Monday.
The vast majority of CUCCTV deliveries are received without incident, however if you should incur problems please notify us within 2 working days to allow us to help. Insurance is included in our delivery prices and you will be asked to sign for your goods upon delivery.
When signing you are confirming that the goods have been received in good condition. If you do not check the goods please write ‘unchecked’ on the paperwork. Please refuse delivery of any package which does not appear to be in good condition unless you have checked the contents and are happy to accept them. If you are not available to sign for the goods Parcel Force will leave a calling card informing you of where you can collect your parcel and a telephone number to call if you prefer to arrange rede