- Third-party certified to EN54 parts 2 and 4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) with optional EN54 part 13 compliance from the BSI.
- Intuitive user-friendly interface with colour-coded buttons and combined keypad/keyswitch entry.
- Manufactured by C-TEC in the UK.
- Eight detector zone circuits.
- Four conventional sounder circuits.
- Integral 1.5A EN54-4/A2 compliant switch mode PSU.
- Wide range of engineering functions including zone test, coincidence, zone delay and non-latching zones.
- Two on-board relays (Fire and Fault).
- Two open-collector outputs (Remote and Reset).
- ‘Class change’ and alert inputs.
- Installer-friendly design.
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure – no bezel required.
- Low 25mA quiescent current.
- Multiple indicators.
- System expansion connections provided for up to eight two-wire repeaters (one CFP761 network card required per system), optional CFP relay boards and optional EN54-13 compliant sounder circuit boards.
- Space for two x 12V 3.3Ah VRLA batteries.
- Fully compatible with C-TEC’s ActiV range of conventional fire detectors.
CFP Standard 8 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel
£189.59 inc. VAT
LPCB certified to EN54-2/4, C-TEC’s CFP 8 zone conventional fire alarm panel offers an array of user and installer-friendly features at a very competitive price.
Supplied in an attractive flush or surface mountable plastic enclosure, it includes eight detector zones, four conventional sounder circuits, class change and alert inputs, on-board fire and fault relays and combined keypad/keyswitch entry.
A wide range of engineering functions are also provided including selectable zone delays, coincidence and non-latching zone facilities. Comprehensive test and fault finding facilities are also provided.
Optional repeaters, relay expansion boards and EN54-13 system compliance devices are also available.
Free shipping is valid now on select in-stock items while supplies last, with a qualifying subtotal order of £200 or more. Orders can be combined with any other offers, promotions, or discounts. The free shipping offer is automatically applied at checkout when the cart subtotal meets the qualifying threshold. Furthermore, Trader customers can see more discounted prices for all products.
Full payment must be received before delivery can be arranged for any goods ordered from CUCCTV We accept payments from PayPal or credit /debit card. For security reasons and to protect our customers when payment is made by card, CUCCTV will only deliver goods to the address where the card is registered only for first time order .
Orders received by CUCCTV before 4pm on a working day will be dispatched on the same day using Parcel Force 24 and will normally be delivered on the next working day. A working day is Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays. Deliveries to Northern Ireland will take longer. Most of our deliveries are received on the day after dispatch, however Parcel Force 24 is NOT guaranteed next day delivery and CUCCTV shall not be responsible for any costs or inconvenience incurred arising from late delivery of goods.
We do not dispatch website orders for delivery over the weekend, so if you order during the weekend the order will be dispatched on Monday.
The vast majority of CUCCTV deliveries are received without incident, however if you should incur problems please notify us within 2 working days to allow us to help. Insurance is included in our delivery prices and you will be asked to sign for your goods upon delivery.
When signing you are confirming that the goods have been received in good condition. If you do not check the goods please write ‘unchecked’ on the paperwork. Please refuse delivery of any package which does not appear to be in good condition unless you have checked the contents and are happy to accept them. If you are not available to sign for the goods Parcel Force will leave a calling card informing you of where you can collect your parcel and a telephone number to call if you prefer to arrange rede