Prolux 4MP IP CCTV IP67 ePoE Technology
50M IR, Micro SD Memory, Wide Dynamic Range
Prolux 4MP IP CCTV IP67 ePoE Technology Features
- 1/2.9” 4 Megapixel progressive scan STARVIS CMOS
- H.265 & H.264 triple-stream encoding· 20fps@4MP
- Smart detection supported
- WDR(120dB), Day/Night(ICR), 3DNR,AWB,AGC,BLC
- Mul ple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/PSS) & DMSS
- 3.6mm fixed lens
- Built-in Mic
- Max. IR LEDs Length 50m
- Micro SD memory, IP67, PoE
- The ePoE technology of Prolux, designed internally, adopts advanced 2D-PAM3 coding modulation from physical layer, and realises full duplex transmission over 800 meters at the speed of 10Mbps, or 300 meters at the speed of 100Mbps via Cat 5 or coaxial cable media.
- It supports PoE and PoC power supply technology which has greatly simplified construction and wiring.
- Prolux ePoE technology o er a new way to accomplish long distance transmission between IP camera and network switch.
- It allows more flexible surveillance system design, improves reliability and saves construction and wiring cost.
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- The camera achieves vivid images, even in the most intense contrast lighting conditions, using industry-leading wide dynamic range (WDR) technology.
- For applications with both bright and low lighting conditions that change quickly, true WDR (120 dB) optimises both the bright and dark areas of a scene at the same me to provide usable video.
- With the adoption of high performance sensor, the camera is able to provide incomparable performance even under extreme lowlight environment.
- The Starvis feature allows more details to be captured and accurate colour to be recognised at night or in scenes with limited illumination.
- In addition, it adopts unique audio processing and transmission technology that best restores source audio and eliminates noise, guaranteeing the quality and effectiveness of collected audio information.
Prolux IP CCTV Range & HD-CVI CCTV Series – 2019 Full Range
How to Enable Starlight on Prolux [PXC-612I4W] IP CCTV Camera [2019 Tutorial]
- Prolux cameras operate in extreme temperature environments, rated for use in temperatures from-30° C to +60° C (-22° F to +140° F) with 95% humidity.
- An optional heater module extends the multi-sensor camera’s temperature range to-40° C to +60° C (-40° F to +140° F), allowing the camera to operate in the harshest environments.
Protection (IP67, wide voltage)
- The camera allows for ±30% input voltage tolerance, suitable for the most unstable conditions for outdoor applications.
- Its 6KV lightning rating provides effective protection for both the camera and its structure against lightning.
- Subjected and certified to rigorous dust and immersion tests (IP67), the camera is the choice for installation in even the most unforgiving environments.
- Smart H.265+ is the optimised implementation of the H.265 codec that uses a scene-adaptive encoding strategy, dynamic GOP, dynamic ROI, flexible multi-frame reference structure and intelligent noise reduction to deliver high-quality video without straining the network.
- Smart H.265+ technology reduces bit rate and storage requirements by up to 70% when compared to standard H.265 video compression.
How to Enable Audio from the DVR Interface (Prolux DVRs) Updated Tutorial!!
Accessories Compatibility with
- Dahua Water-proof Junction Box – PFA130-E
- Neat & Integrated design
- Material: Aluminum
- IP66 junction box
2. Dahua Water-proof Wall Mount Bracket – PFB204W
3. Dahua Pole Mount Bracket – PFA152-E
- Material: aluminum & SUS304
- Pole mount bracket
- Aesthetic design